Monday, January 25, 2010

My baby turn on 2 month ++

I know it's been a while since my last post on this blog...
but believe me it is not because that I have run out
of beautiful things to write about , but the lack of posting are
solely my fault and backed up with lots of excuses..
.hey, how about if i change my writing & entry style.
Think to express my sense of fashion after so called
confinement days end..hihi..(gosh, i felt like an
old lady nowadays..isn't normal or what??!)


For now, this is some picas of my beloved baby Nia
and yeah she grows up day by day.
Really enjoy the moment. Hope she’s doing well at
home while her mommy really need to
‘enjoy’ herself with her new job: p










ops mommy ada double chin :(





3 comments:

Shareen Mohd Saleh Wednesday, January 27, 2010  

Dah jadi Mommy pun still kena stylo gak, betul tak? Hehehehehe.... Kerja katner sekarang?

Sukma SuKkma Wednesday, January 27, 2010  

tuh la ..nk carik balik ilham tuh (ilham la sgt)masa sgt mencemburui sy as a new mom.. mama ok la body sgt vasss..gaya sket je dh nampak 'hot mama'.. hehe

Sukma SuKkma Wednesday, January 27, 2010  

p/s: kat gitn sebelah menara rebung.. T_T

Disclaimer

Copyright© by The Sand and Foam. All rights reserved.

The Sand and Foam holds copyright in the information available on this blog, unless otherwise stated.

Copyright of 3rd party found on this blog must also be respected.

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP